Young Female Entrepreneurship Program
Give Back Mobile and Give Back Eastern Shore are excited to launch a new program to help create and encourage “small businesses” for girls in 6th-12th grade. The goal is to help these young girls catch on to the entrepreneurial spirit through creative thinking, event planning, marketing, branding, bookkeeping, networking, and investing back into our community. Pink Post Office Boutique is excited to help pilot this new program with a wonderful team of small business owners to help coach and inspire the next generation of young female entrepreneurs. The YFE Program will host monthly seminars at PPOB to discuss one of the topics mentioned above. These seminars will help equip young girls with takeaways and hands on experience that will help them grow their own business.
Here’s a few things you need to know:
- The program is for females in 6th through 12th
- There is an application that must be filled out and turned in on time to be considered for the program. Spots are limited as we pilot the program.
- Only 15 spots will be available for Mobile and 15 spots for Baldwin County.
- The Young Female Entrepreneur Participants that are chosen and a parent must be present at each meeting to continue in the program.
- The cost of the program is $60 per participant, in small terms is $10 per meeting. This helps us cover any printed materials, refreshments, and guest speakers. Meetings will last 2 hours each time to allow for speakers, hands on practice and application, and a question and answer time.
- The program will run from April to September (one meeting per month for 6 months)
- There will be a FB group created for our YFE participants. Live videos and resources will be posted there to help encourage and challenge participants throughout the month in between meetings/sessions.
Applications to apply for the program may be picked up at either PPOB location:
Mobile location- 5015 Cottage Hill Road, Mobile, AL 36609 (near B&B Pet Stop)
Daphne location- 25945 State Highway 181, Daphne, AL 36526 (next to Kravers)